Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

More Fun Times

heehee. I love the photo of Kaden putting the hose on Liam. It's a good thing Liam liked it otherwise he would have taken Kaden down! This was our first night in Utah. It was so refreshing for Kaden after the long car ride. And good for him to get a little more dirt off before going in the bath. Liam is much more adventurous in the pool than Kaden. He dives in and does belly flops. I hadn't realized how cautious my boy is before. Though he wasn't as cautious when he was younger. Liam was a good example for Kaden. He's four months older and wiser. :)

Appropriately I mainly used Shawnery Mathis' Fun Times kit- available at digiscrapdesigner.com
I also used he Beauty in Nature kit for the cardboard elements and her Back to school kit for the ricrac and paint splashes and circles. All available at Digiscrapdesigner.

The title is created with A Cox's Dymo alpha. And the journaling is in SBC Love Mom. And that's everything...

3 comments:

Misty said...

They look like they're having a ton of fun. With the COLD weather we've been having it makes me wish for warmer times with a kiddie pool. Have a great day.
Misty

Rose said...

Wow! I love that LO. And that kit is AWESOME!!!

Gina said...

Great job! I'll have to add that to Liam's photo book. Do you have a larger size to send me?