Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Kaden is 3!


I know you are waiting with baited breath to discover if I managed to potty train him! :) LOL! The answer would be yes and no.
Some days are perfect, some nights too, and some are not. Yesterday, his third birthday was perfect- no accidents. Last night, one accident. Today, 4 accidents (one during naptime). So..... I thought he was trained. I still think he is trained. He's just lazy some days or distracted. Right?

3 comments:

Chela said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!! D I have to agree it has been too long. Now that I don't have a million things on my plate (just 500,000) I can breath. When would you like to do it? Let's make this happen.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Happy birthday Kaden! What a little cutie! He looks like your family!

Steph said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kaden!
Time just flies doesn't it?!