Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

haha forgot the goals

I have so many!  So I need to focus on just a few and hopefully they will help other goals fall in place.

First- I need to put in place a routine.  It will help me get things done and help Silas sleep. 
Mini goals for this goal

1. Get up at 7:30 everyday
2. Take a shower every morning before Matt leaves (getting trickier since he is now working longer hours)
3. Make Silas take a nap in his crib between 9-10.  Have to wait for him to get better from his current cold but then it will be tough love time.
4.  Make boys pick up playroom twice a day- once before lunch and once before dinner.  They can put ongoing projects/games on the shelf to continue to play with them.
5. eat meals/snacks at regular times and clean up right after


Craft Goals to go with this goal

Make a chore chart with my Silhouette that I got for Christmas!  Woohoo!

Overall goal
I really like V&Co's choice of the word Healthy.  So here's to a Healthy routine with more sleep, more cleanliness, more sanity, and less yelling!  I've already accomplished part of my goal by making some doc appts that I needed to make in order to get me physically healthier.  Yay!  Here's to progress- slow but sure!

No comments: