Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Getting back in the groove


I love love love this photo that I took of Kaden back in April. He looks so serious! I saw this kit today in the freebie's section of Scrapartist and the Word art was just too perfect to resist. I love the bright colors of the kit and the bling. The kit is My Wish for You by Aja Abney. I believe she is a new designer at Scrapartist. I have been waiting for the right kit to scrap this photo. This seemed just right.

I added some more bling by putting in some of the silver swirls from Karla Marano's grab bag available at Divine Digital. :) Gotta love the bling!

No comments: