Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've got the scrapping bug!

Because of these new wonderful kits by Karla. They are available at either one of her stores - Divine Digital or Karla's Kaleidoscope designs.

Makes me wish I had a girl so I could do lots of girly LOS. My boys will just have to put up with a few lovey dovey/romantic LOs. Hubby will appreciate the appreciation if not all the frills. :) Maybe I'll have to do some LOs of my sisters and I. :) And I have some cute nieces I can scrap as well. Anywho.. here are the previews. Go check them out! And check back here again soon since I will be posting some LOs. :) We are all sick so we are taking it easy this week- meaning lots of movie time for Kaden and computer time for me.



No comments: