Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Too neon?

Thanks to Thirty Handmade Days (see sidebar) I got a cool background. She is giving away a Blog fairy makeover. She's got some great free backgrounds too! Check her out! So what do you think? Can you read the writing well enough? Is it too bright? Should I tone it down some? Let me know...

3 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Ooh, that's pretty! I have to admit though, the color of the text hurt my eyes just a little bit. But other than that, I love it!

Steph said...

I think it's cute!

Did you get my email? I sent you a Christmas card, but it got sent back to me, so apparantly I have the wrong address for you! :) Mind sending it to me?
Loves!

Michelle Williams said...

The white rint is hard for my sorry eyes! But I like the rest a lot.