Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu plan Monday

Monday- bbq at the park- I will bring this Chinese Chicken Salad
Tuesday- Bourbon Chicken
Wednesday- probably mac n cheese with the boys - if I get fancy I'll make this delish version
I just got called to work with the young women in my church and we have our first activity on Wed.
Thurs- Raclette skillet (chicken marinated in italian dressing and cooked with green peppers and monterey jack cheese- served over rice)
Fri- steak in the crockpot- probably the basic cream of mushroom or onion soup variety- though maybe I will switch this with Wed....
Sat- eat out
Sun- Baked Ziti- as long as it is not too hot

No comments: