Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Progress

So the week started off slowly due to the Stomach flu hitting Asher and I over the weekend.  Even so I managed to start to put a daily routine in place.  My kitchen has been clean more this week than in a long time.  As the week ends I feel myself losing momentum and motivation.  Matt will have this weekend off but then he may be working 7 day weeks for the next three weeks.  This will be a true test of my endurance with my goals.

To keep me on track I need to:
Make a checklist of chores for the week.
Go to bed earlier
Catch up on my laundry

I am pregnant with our third. :) Which means I have less energy... which also means it's important that I concentrate that energy wisely.  If I keep up this mild routine I will have more energy to focus on having fun with the kids and I will be able to take a day here or there to relax without the whole house falling into disaster. I have definitely seen the benefits of the routine over the last week.  Just gotta keep that momentum going!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are pregnant with your third? Congratulations!! Routine is the best thing, but the hardest thing to stick to and sometimes be motivated for. Good luck in everything!