Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kaden loves Dogs


I just loved these photos of Kaden with my in-laws dog. They have 2 sweet Golden Retrievers. Kaden has never been afraid of them - even when they bark. He just laughs. It makes me a little nervous how comfortable he is around dogs since not all are as friendly. So far I've been able to keep him from running up to dogs and touching them. I need to train him to ask first. He's a little young yet so until then I will just hold him back. Hopefully that will teach him to wait and not just run up. I used Reelynn's Beauty in Nature kit and her Paintbrush Alpha and Paint splatters. The Beauty in Nature kit is available at www.designing-moments.net and the alpha and splatters are available at www.scrapprofessor.com.

1 comment:

Misty said...

The idea of doing a splatter title is awesome. I'll have to try that IRL. Thanks for sharing.
Misty