Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Monday, August 6, 2007

New LOs

The above LO is made using Reelynn's Geocaching and Beauty in nature kit. The title is done using her Paint splatters and Paintbrush Alpha. All will be available at her store at www.scrapprofessor.com. Designing-moments is going to be closing and all of her kits will be transferred to Scrapprofessor.

I love this photo of DS. He has been trying to stack his blocks for awhile without luck because they are too small. He easily stacks these cans though so maybe I need to get him some bigger blocks. Poor DH was worried the whole time that he would drop the cans on his(DS'S) feet. Of course only DH got hit with the falling cans. :) Kaden enjoyed knocking them down.
We tried taking photos of the three cousins on my side of the family while we were on vacation. Obviously we were not so successful. Kaden is giving his version of the "all done" sign in the middle photo. LOL! Taking photos of kids is not easy.

I used Karla's Backyard Buganza kit(www.designsbykarla.com) and Vickie Stegall's Glitz Alpha freebie from Oscraps.

3 comments:

Misty said...

What a cute pic and love the colors you chose to illustrate lo!

Jamie said...

Great scrapbook pages, and your son is darling!
I need to spend some more time digital scrapbooking, I really enjoy doing it, but for some reason can't find the time.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I love it!

Rose said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO! LOVE IT!!!!