Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Suggestions welcome


Kaden riding with me in the Ergo. Still loving it. We went to Santa Monica for the day and I carried him most of the time. He was so much happier- I think he likes being up high and looking around as well as being close to mommy.

Here's my latest LO using Karla's back to school kit. I've been wanting to make some growth chart milestone pages of Kaden and I thought the Rulers in this kit would be great for it. I may keep experimenting with this- not sure this is my favorite design for it. I also used a curled edge template from Scrapgirls and Kate Hadfield's doodle alpha. And Karla's freebie stars from her blog. I also used a brush by Jason Gaylor.

Suggestions are welcome.

No comments: