Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Food storage

I guess I forgot to mention this goal but it goes along with budgeting and Meal planning. I am not ready for the whole year's supply I don't think but I definitely want a 72 hour kit in place and a rotating 3 month supply. So this website is coming in very handy for those goals. They can be overwhelming but it is worth it. Menu planning has taken a huge stress off of my shoulders. I need to start posting them again. I use my groceries better when I have a plan and then I don't waste money on food that goes bad before we eat it. Anyway check out this new resource- launching today- click on the invite to go to the site:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great site! I love Shelf Reliance products in particular!! Thanks for sharing.