Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bree's got more Awesomeness on her site

My former roomate is publishing her first book in 8 months!!!! wow! To celebrate she is hosting giveaways on the 22nd of every month until then. woohoo! The first one started today(I guess technically yesterday). Go check it out and sign up to follow her blog. Then leave a comment saying that I sent you so I get more entries in her contest. Her current give away is for YA fiction and I think I went to London with one of the Authors of one of the books she is giving away. It’s a small BYU world. And I was an English major (not that you can tell based on this blog).

Also, you should read Bree’s blog ‘cause her kids are hilarious(or her writing about her kids is hilarious… I think it’s a combo of both). If she has half the imagination that her kids do- well let’s just say her book is going to be Fantabulous! Read Bree!

No comments: