Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I better do it or I know we will eat pizza or tacos every day this week. I am getting over a cold and it is crazy hot outside (o.k. so it is normal hot outside- I still don't have to like it) and it's Monday so I have no motivation to do anything! :) I here by make Monday my official down/planning/pick up the weekend disaster slowly day. I give myself permission to be anti-social and stay in my PJs all day. But I do have to spend some of the day planning the rest of the week and cleaning up as payment. So anyway- here's my planning part...

Dinner this week in no particular order:

Curry Chicken Casserole- I keep seeing this one posted on various people's sites with and without the curry- it is a classic. I may have to skip it this week because it is HOT and this requires the oven. But I am craving it....so we'll see... This is the most recent version of it I've seen - it is different than the way I make it but it has basically the same ingredients.

Sweet and sour chicken- I just remembered this one requires the oven too :( Time to figure out my summer menu plan... - I'll probably make the Bourbon Chicken from that same site nstead if I manage to get some apple Juice...

Sloppy Joes and fries

Chinese Chicken Salad using this dressing- phew! this is a good summer one.

Skillet Macaroni and Cheese- this is a new recipe to try for us but it looks yummy and is one the boys will eat too.

Beef Stroganoff- basically hamburger, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, Montreal Steak seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and a packet of Taco bell hot sauce mixed together and serve over rice.

So there's seven...

No comments: