Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pin for today

I thought I had it pinned and then I couldn't find it.  We actually didn't do this really but it inspired me for today. We painted with watercolors and then drew in details with ink.

Bloesom kids watercolor craft

I guess I should have taken photos of the process too,  First day right. :)  I just set out paper, paint and tubs of water.  Kaden and Asher did two paintings each.  Silas did one. I helped Asher and Silas with their ink.



 Kaden's above and Asher's below
A little later Kaden found step by step drawing instructions in the back of a book he got from the library.  He followed the instructions really well! 
 Kaden following the instructions in his book.
 Asher doing his own thing.

 Ricky and his robot!
Yay for art time on the first day of summer!

No comments: