Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Menu Review and Meal plan

Loved the Mexican pizzas, Chiang Mai Noodles, and Cashew Chicken. Yummylicious. My one note for the cashew chicken- next time I will not bread it. I do not have amazing breading skills and I prefer my cashew chicken to taste lighter. I used to think that it was too hard to make asian food at home- mostly because of strange ingredients needed. However these recipes were simple and the ingredients were easy to find. We will be eating Asian food at home more often now. :) Yummy!

We will be having...

Hawaiian pizza- pizza dough, spaghetti sauce, mozzerella, deli ham, pineapple chunks.

Chicken Tikka Masala

Dinner out! Date night! We have a coupon for a local Teppan Yaki restaurant

Thanksgiving- I will make a Sweet potato souffle(my favorite side- no marshmellows but lots of butter, brown sugar, and pecans) and Jello salad (Matt's favorite side)

enchilada casserole

Broccoli Beef - since we didn't have it last week.

Leftovers!

This takes us through to next Monday. :) So I'm a little off in the planning and reviewing...I'm still doing it at least...

No comments: