Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Insights

My Husband is on vacation this week! Woohoo! I get to appreciate and learn from all of his wonderfulness all week! I am going to put him to work... LOL!

Our goals this week:
Potty Train Kaden (He went pee on his potty 28 times last week and earned 5 matchbox toys)
Get Kaden to sleep in his big boy bed (He took three naps and slept most of one night in his bed last week)

Declutter the house- Even though we moved here a year and a half ago we are not utilizing our space to it's best advantage. And we need to get rid of some stuff. My goal is for each of us to work for an hour a day minimum on the house. Should be able to make inroads into the clutter this way. I cleaned the boys room on Sat. And Matt cleaned in the kitchen. I still need to sort through the boys clothes some more- both of them are changing sizes. Gotta love those neverending chores.

Play lots- Chuck E Cheese, Dinner and a movie, the park, Thanksgiving at my cousins...these are a few things on our list...

Preschool/craft activities with Kaden- coming this week the letter A

Get Family photos taken...Grandparents have requested these. I am hoping my cousin can take some for us.

Finish Christmas presents and shopping- hopefully I can get at least on hour a day in on this one too.

Sleep in! Ok, Matt and I will have to take turns with this one...

Wish me luck! It will be a busy week! But a very fun one!

No comments: