Alma 32:41

...Nourish the tree as it beginneth to grow, by your faith with great diligence, and with patience, looking forward to the fruit thereof, it shall take root; and behold it shall be a tree springing up unto everlasting life.

Friday, November 14, 2008

More Meal reviews and menu plan

We had the Apple and Onion Roast Beef on Wed. and Orange Chicken on Thurs. Both were fabulous. My one recommendation for the Orange Chicken would be to butter the top of the chicken half way through baking. I maybe needed to cook it a little longer too because I used a glass pan... The sauce is delicious and would be great on chicken that was grilled or sauted in a skillet without the breading too. We have been eating very well at my house. If it weren't for all of the dishes I wouldn't miss eating out at all since we are getting a good variety of foods in our rotation.

Menu Plan
Fri: Hamburger Helper- Sometimes you just need a mindless cooking night. It's all my DH will cook too so I have them for emergencies. We stocked up the last time that they were a dollar each so dinner tonight cost us all of 2.00 a person (including the beef). Not bad, eh?

Sat: Mexican pizzas
This looks wonderful and easy, of course!

Sun: Chiang Mai Noodles Another new recipe for us but from my new favorite recipe site. :)

Mon: Leftovers or eat out or? My DH is having minor surgery so.... we won't be home all day.

Tues: Cashew Chicken
I love cashew Chicken and from the photos this recipe looks perfect...we'll see. :)

Wed: Oregon Rub Tri-tip We tried this a couple weeks ago and it was yummilicious.

Thurs: Black bean and Chicken Nachos

Fri: Broccoli Beef Guess it is mostly asian week at our house...well we love it so it will work

No comments: